This is how this extraordinary artist conceives her artistic experience closely linked to a vital reflection on itself that transcends fears and doubts to become a metaphysical and spiritual walk that redeems and frees a personal catharsis that is visible to everyone and flowing his paintings to sculptures naturally.
We see the figures move in sidereal atmospheres sliding on experiences that are part of our existence and contaminate the essence. The result is a slow and courageous dialogue, a dialogue of equals with their own pain that lasts until it vanishes and ceases to be an obstacle to the reunion with her I cleansed and purified, connected in perfect harmony with the universe, with the Whole of which we are part and at the same time makes us and move on.
Thus, pain and darkness light and beauty that feeds the essence of his own being and that are embodied in his paintings, sculptures and modeled counted in his poems emerge.
If one day I have nothing to say with my works, I'll stop.
Director of Rio Creative Art Center
Bárbara Cevasco the Emotion Artist2015
· 2013 Dec. "7 Steps to Find Me" -
· 2014 Oct. "Transcendence and Redemption" - Rio Creative Art Center, Madrid
· 2014-2015 June / Sept "3D emotions" - Ashurst emerging artist. London, UK
· 2013 June Egyptian Center for Islamic Studies - Madrid
· 2016 May International Fine Art Cannes Biennale - Cannes, France.
June "Art of the 21st Century" - Castle Hubertendorf, Vienna.
· 2017 October Arte en la Red - 5th Edition exhibition at Casa de América.
· 2015 -Lected in London as one of the jurors of the Ashurst Emerging Artist 2015 Award together with prestigious artists and art collectors, in which more than 1600 participated artists
· 2017 -Chosen among the 5 most voted artists in the network to exhibit at Casa de América.